Put An Experienced and Aggressive Attorney On Your Side
At The Law Office of Niels C. Eriksen Jr., LLC., we answer calls on our emergency line 24 hours a day, seven days a week. With an extensive criminal law practice, we are prepared to handle a wide range of felonies and misdemeanors in the state and federal courts of Pennsylvania.
Our Criminal Defense Practice
Led by Bucks County criminal defense lawyer Niels C. Eriksen, who has 15 years of experience in Pennsylvania criminal cases, our firm mounts strong defenses on behalf of those charged with a wide range of crimes. Some examples of cases we handle include:
- Drug crimes: Defending clients against everything from simple possession to drug manufacturing. Our skilled attorney explores possible search and seizure issues and all other available defenses.
- Drunk driving/DUI: We represent clients at all stages of a DUI case, doing everything we can to preserve driving privileges and freedom. We know how to challenge breath and blood tests. Do not assume you just have to plead guilty.
- Violent crimes: We defend those facing life-changing charges of homicide or manslaughter, aggravated assault, and domestic violence.
- Sex crimes: Our firm works hard to prevent the criminal and social consequences of offenses such as child abuse and molestation, child pornography, rape, sexual assault and many other sexual offenses.
- Traffic offenses: We provide defense against everything from speeding tickets to driving on a suspended license to auto insurance violations. If your license is suspended or revoked, we will work to have your license restored.
- Many other crimes: We handle a variety of juvenile crimes, including underage drinking. We also defend people charged with theft crimes such as robbery or burglary.
If you have been convicted of a crime in Pennsylvania, you still have options that can help protect your freedom and your reputation. Talk to us about possible post-conviction actions:
Contact a Philadelphia DUI Arrest Lawyer
Whatever type of criminal charges you may face, we are ready to help you build a comprehensive defense. Open during weekly business hours, we respond to calls 24 hours a day, seven days a week. We also make jail visits and bail hearings.
For a free consultation, call 215-375-7914 or toll free 877-880-8123. You can also contact our law firm online.