Philadelphia Area Attorney for Post-Sentencing Solutions
A criminal conviction isn't always the end of a matter. Sometimes, it is just the beginning of a fight.
If your experience in court ended in a conviction and an unfavorable sentence, you may still have options to improve your situation — now and in the future. As an experienced criminal defense lawyer, I represent people who have already been convicted of a crime in Pennsylvania.
I help people who have been convicted of crimes in a wide range of post-conviction and post-sentencing matters, including appeals:
- Appeals for reconsideration of sentence
- Requests for transfer to a halfway house
- Work release petitions
- House arrest petitions
- Parole applications/denials
- Reconsideration of a sentence
- Appeals of your criminal conviction
- Expungements and pardons
Is It Time for a New Lawyer?
Often, attorneys fail to tell their clients exactly what is happening in their case. They offer false reassurances that everything will be okay, up until the moment a conviction is handed down. If you think your attorney may have made mistakes in your case, talk to the Law Office of Niels C. Eriksen Jr., LLC, about your options.
Sometimes, people may have options they did not consider. Sometimes, a new lawyer's perspective proves invaluable when your freedom is on the line.
My Promises to You
While my focus is on results in post-conviction matters, I continue to provide top-quality services to my clients. I understand that the results of a conviction can be life-changing, so I offer personal attention when you need it most:
- Call my emergency cell phone at 215-375-7914 for a prompt response day or night
- Clear communication so you understand what is happening and what to do next
- Personal attention so you know you are getting the care your case needs and you deserve
To arrange a free consultation about appeals and post-conviction solutions, please do not hesitate to contact me today by calling 215-375-7914 or completing my online form.